Saturday, April 17, 2010

Splendour in the Grass

Photobucket

Okay, so this festival is pretty much my ipod in a festival. Plus all the other bands I haven't heard of that would be great too. But if I wasn't saving for another little something I shouldn't talk about too much as I might fall into a panic fit I think I would beseriously thinking about paying the $450 or whatever it is and actually go. The lineup includes Grizzly Bear(aahhhh), The Pixies(awiehtmaiderg), Cloud Control, Florence and the Machine, Mumford and Sons, The Strokes, Angus and Julia Stoneee, Empire of the Sun, Bag Raiders, Yeasayer, Passion Pit, The Temper Trap, Two Door Cinema Club, K-Os, British India, The Vines, Goldfrapp, Lisa Mitchell, The Middle East, Bluejuice, Miami Horror, Tim and Jean and so many more. Oh heavens above...

No comments:

Post a Comment